Keaton at Provo Temple

Keaton at Provo Temple

Friday, August 15, 2014

August 11, 2014


I got my insulin and it was nice and cold, so thanks for that! Not sure what to do about the ice packs; I have three now and it's probably going to keep piling up. I'll send some back in the first package I send home I guess.
So I may have mentioned before, but there's this less active family  who we're trying to get back to church. They actually came this Sunday! Woohoo! But wait, something crazier is in the works right now. So we met with this new PNI, and we talked with him this Tuesday. We gave a brief message on the Restoration but left mid-lesson since he received a call from work. As we left, we saw this young girl walking on the sidewalk in our direction. When we approached her, Elder Robbins recognized her! She's the girlfriend to one of a membes’ kids! When we talked to her we realized that our investigator - is her brother. Crazy, right? Everything here is connected somehow.

I'd just like to leave with a spiritual thought. Whatever temptations we face, or whatever trials, challenges, or whatever unfairness obstructs us is for one single purpose - to give us the opportunity to respond with the principles taught by Jesus Christ.
I believe that's stated by someone named Lawrence E. Corbridge. Anyway, want to leave you with that and wish you the best! 

Love,

-Elder Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment