Keaton at Provo Temple

Keaton at Provo Temple

Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014

August 18, 2014
 
Dear Mom and home!

Transfers just ended and my companion, Elder Robbins, and I are sticking together! Woohoo! We also went to the temple with some RC's  this week, which was awesome because it was their first time and they were doing baptisms for the dead for their family. And hey, guess what? We have two investigators on date for baptisms on September 20th! Woohoo!
Glad to hear about Disneyland :) some chocolate peanut butter fudge sounds sooo good right now. If you didn't buy any, that's cool, it's always a gift to know you're happy and you had a good time :) please take it easy on your back, Mom! Don't hurt yourself!
 
There's nothing really new to report except for those two new investigators on date for the 20th of September. A family who we met two weeks ago, met with us this on Wednesday and told us they wanted to be baptized. They met with missionaries a few years ago, but their house was burned down.
 
I'm also giving a talk this next Sunday about recognizing the Spirit in Gurnee 1st Ward... so that's something else to work on! Woohoo!
 
Love you so much family, and please be safe!
 
Elder Montgomery
 
PS I think it'll be easier if we just stick to one email chain. Not sure how you worked with my brothers in their emails, but to me - one email chain is much better!
 
PPS my BG's are doing just fine
 
PPPS I've been riding my bike a few times! I fell twice, but it's okay because I expected to anyway! Not hurt too bad!
 
PPPPS I'll include some pictures of me at the Chicago temple next week if I remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment